The Gracie Barra Vancouver’s Future Champions Program
The Gracie Barra Vancouver’s Future Champions Program was created to provide children with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values around focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect – all through the principles of BJJ teachings.
To excel in any endeavor, individuals need to have a strong set of values and a solid character that allows for perseverance and goal attainment. As a contact sport, Gracie Barra Vancouver’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature into a real life champion.
The outcome of continued childhood practice of GB BJJ goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Get Access to Schedule and a Free Introductory Class
What ages does the Gracie Barra Vancouver’s Future Champions Program support?
Our Future Champions Program is typically subdivided into three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Little Champions I (3-6 years old),
- Little Champions II (7-9 Years Old),
- Juniors & Teens (10-14 years old).
Benefits from Joining GB Vancouver’s Kids & Teens BJJ Program
- – Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- – Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- – Learn the GB Self-Defense System
- – Increase focus, energy and concentration
- – Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- – Train in over hundreds of locations worldwide
- – Free access to Gracie Barra Vancouver’s special events and classes
Our Training Environment
The first time you come to our school our staff will welcome you. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your children have enough time to prepare for practice. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her.
One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing BJJ drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire practice.
BOOK YOUR FREE INTRO CLASS AT GRACIE BARRA VANCOUVER NOW Fill out our quick online form or give us a call: (778) 865-8644
One of our professional coaches will be in touch within 24 hours